This photo is very symbolic for my journey as a photographer.
It is one of my favorites!
Those are my parents in the water.
Without them this photo would have never happenend.
Without them my story as a photographer would have never happened.
700 weeks ago my dad gave me a little compact camera to a very difficult episode of my life.
700 weeks of:
- seeing the beauty around me
- exploring new places
- being more curious about life
- seeing regular things with different eyes
- meeting wonderful people
- being in the moment
- becoming more attentive and appreciative of details
- training my imagination
- seeing people, situations, myself and my past with different eyes
The camera was and is a powerful tool in my life.
Thank you Dotore & Papo for your support and believing in me!
I wish I can give this gift to someone along my path. Who will it be?